So after seeing a beautiful look on makeupgeek I just had to get this palette. It is my first from Wet n Wild and I am definitely impressed lol. Well yesterday when I received this palette I decided that I would have a good at my first picture tutorial and that I would also include swatches. I would love to hear feedback from you guys about everything!!
Here are my swatches of the colours all under Nyx JEP in milk (Yeah I probably should have blended that a bit more lol)
Top is flash & macro (which made my hairs stand out more- they're not that dark IRL!)
bottom is natural light
Price: I got mine for about $7.99 on ebay (not including shipping) however I'm sure you can find it a lot cheaper in the US.
Would I buy again? For sure! I think I may have to go and order more palettes now :)
Soo here is my first picture tutorial....I just had to do one with this palette. I also added an extra colour because I feel like it needed it. Please leave feedback!! I just feel like I need to add that I haven't used the palette to it's full potential here lol, because I had just received it this day and was feeling a bit overwhelmed so i am very sure you can just dupe this look with the 120 palette! lol
<-- A numbered picture of the palette so you can tell the colours I've used by the numbers I've pointed out.
1.Prep & Prime your eyelids. Here I have applied TFSI then NYX JEP in Milk. Then I have applied colour 1 all over the lid and the lower lashline.
2. Using a crease brush apply 2 into the crease, it doesn't have to be neat!
3. Apply 3 into the outer V, sweeping up into the first colour.
4. Blend out the crease & V. I used 1 again to help blend out the crease without adding any extra colour.
5. Just to add a little something, I have blending hot pink from the 120 palette right above the crease colour with a fluffy brush.
6. Take a pencil brush & add 2 + 3, respectively, under the lower lash line going about 3/4 of the way in. Join 3 up into the outer V.
7. With an angled liner brush apply 6 onto the top and lower lash line. You may wet the brush if you want to intensify the liner & glitter. Go in as far as you like.
8. Line your waterline if you wish to intensify your eyes. I only went as far as the purple and also tight lined the top waterline. I used Nyx JEP in Black Bean with the Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush
9. Woops almost forgot to highlight! Because everything is so matte I applied Nyx JEP in Cottage Cheese to the tear duct & brow bone then applied Nyx White pearl e/s over the top for some shimma.
10. Lastly curl your lashes and apply your mascara, fill in your eyebrows (not done here) and we're finished with the eyes!
..::Full Face Look::..
Cheeks: Nyx rouge cream blush in glow
Lips: Nyx strawberry milk
Thank you for reading!!!