Ages ago I did a smokey pink look & I wanted to recreate it to make it look a bit more dramatic... even though I don't think it's that much more dramatic I liked how it turned out & I thought, why not make a tutorial again. So Yeah... :)
2.Apply your colour base all over the lid. I used NYX JEP in Milk + Slate. Blend out.
3. Apply your pink all over the lid. I actually didn't mean to cover the slate part =/ so if you want it more intense only apply over the milk
4.Apply your chosen darker shade to the outer lid, patting it on outwards & diagonally. Blend with the pink as you go.
5. Apply more if needed & blend into the crease.
6. Remove the tape, Apply pink to the lower lash line & the gray into the outer corner, sweeping it up to get rid of the harsh line from the tape.
7. Add some black into the outer v to darken it up
8. Add your eyeliner & tightline
9. Highlight, curl lashes, add mascara, do your brows & foundation if you haven't already & tidy up the edges with concealer. Finished :D
~What I used for the eyes
|Austalis intensifEYE Wet/Dry e/s. sadly mines broken :(|
Nyx blush in Spice
Can't remember l/s!
Nyx Sugar Pie l/g
Thanks for looking :)