Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fairy Makeup FOTD

So yesterday a little girl came into work with her mum & recognized me from a few weeks ago as the fairy makeup girl hehe. I thought it was cute so I decided to name my look that.
I kinda just went along with the look as I was putting the colours down so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but in the end I was happy with it



 EYES: All colours from 120 palette
Highlight as always Nyxwhite pearl
Cheap Liquid eyeliner
Nyx JEP in black bean in waterline
Face of Australia [FOA] Voluminous mascara

CHEEKS:
Nyx glow cream blush
FOA blush in outback primrose
MAC strobe cream

LIPS:
old remnants of pink l/s lol
Nyx lipgloss in LaLa

I think it looks cooler upside down lol

Ughh I know I need to go down a shade lighter in foundation! But atm its not that noticeable :)


7 comments:

  1. Love this! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best FOTD I've seen, the colours are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice makeup, love your use of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, I like the colors you used.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3