Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Empty

You may have seen me mention that there's some products I'm trying to use up. A few weeks ago I got everything together that I haven't used in a while or that's quite old, as I hate to throw products away (unless of course if they've gone bad, which nothing had). I am going to try and use all of these up before buying more makeups... except things like eye shadows, blush & lipstick if I don't have the colour already ;) Although that may count as cheating in some one else's books :D
I think this is going to take a while lol...

 Bag full of goodness,hehe. Just an old avon bag to hold it all together.

 Base Stuff

 Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters
 Eye Products

Lip Produncts
Some of this stuff I got from magazines quite a while back haha, I'll probably get through most of it and then chuck it out so I don't feel like I'm wasting too much (Or I could give it to friends but it's not the nicest stuff to give away). Currently I'm using these products:
Concealer: The pretty much empty pan in the right top corner, and all 3 Nyx wands
Foundation: Maybelline Pure Makeup (mixed with Avon true luminous- I have been using this forever and it's never ending!!)
Blush: Rimmel Soft Cream Blush (1st one bottom row 2nd picture) with the blush on the end of that row.
Highlighters & bronzer: Alternating between the pearls & highlighters in the blush trio, and the contouring powder (which is actually an eyeshadow) & also the blush in the hexagonal pan.

If you want to know what any of the products are just ask :). Although some are from collection magazines from a long time ago.

I hope to take pictures of the empties!
xx

16 comments:

  1. good luck :) SO hard to use up stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll need it haha at least some of this stuff is almost empty although I've been using it for ages

      Delete
  2. good luck. i've stop buying makeup for myself unless i need it or run out of a certain product :) it's a great way to save money and reduce wastage !!
    Let us know how you go with using up your makeup.
    On the other hand I still buy for my pro kit. however I do cut it downa nd find alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you hun I'll say! I definitely haven't been too strict its not really a no buy but I'm still using these the most , and I'll post pics of the empties for sure!

      Delete
  3. looks like great goodies! good luck, im trying not to buying any more products unless for something that i havent own at all, almost run out or when it comes of weather changing which is i need to buy another face stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you too! I think that is probably how we all should buy our makeup in a perfect world lol :)

      Delete
  4. Such a good idea..... I might do something similar to use up some of my old make-up (to make room for some more hehe)

    How do you like the sports girl blushes? I have always seen them in the store but never really tried them on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess its pointless if its just sitting there like mine was lol....
      hmmm they're average like what you would expect.... come out quite pigmented but the colours mix together unless you use a specific brush for each colour. but coz they're cheap I think its ok to play with haha

      Delete
  5. Thats a lot of stuff to finish!! Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha don't remind me!! At least theres heaps that are nearly empty anyway!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I've tagged you in the Beautiful Blogger Award :) Check it out, I hope you can do it!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, goodluck with it! I'd actually like to try this too.. I've got quite a few things that I need to use up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should do it with me! I've bought a new foundation for when I've finished so I really want to use it all up now lol!

      Delete
  8. I've tried this, and it was SO hard for me to not buy any makeup for that long :( It usually takes me so long to finish just ONE product because I love to mix it up, and I never really have "staples" unless it's a brow highlight or a shadow I use for my eyebrows. Lucky for me I have been so uninspired by recent makeup releases that I haven't bought much lately and I'm on my way to using stuff up. Good luck!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess that is the same with me, one blush one day, a different foundation etc lol and then we keep buying and forget about the old stuff... cant wait to have an empty bag!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3