Thursday, July 12, 2012

FOTN using my MAC products from my haul

So of course after purchasing my new products I had to use as many as I could at the same time :P Which was perfect because I bought 1 eye, 1 cheek & 1 lip product from MAC, and I couldn't have cared less if it was complementary or not LOL.
Obviously this is not tonight's FOTN, it's from last week :)


So we went to Adelaide for the weekend, and after a walk in the city and a quick shopping trip we made a booze run and went back to the apartment for some drinks to catch up with a friend we hadn't seen in a few years. And then we went for a night on the town.


~Products~
Face: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation
15 concealer palette
Models Prefer undereye concealer
Cheeks: MAC Dollymix Blush (Hard to see in the pics but I did apply a bit, just didn't want to go overboard IRL)
Highlighter: Models Prefer Illuminator
Contour: Nude by Nature Eye Definer

Eyes:
Nyx Black Bean JEP (creased quite quickly, must have applied a smidge too much, also in waterline)
MAC Contrast E/S (applied with a flat brush on lid, blended out with 217, also on lower lashline)
Sleek Bad Girl: Grays, Black, Blue to darken (LMK if you'd like to know specific names) Also white & skin tone colour for highlighting.
BYS lashes in Gliterazzi

Lips: Viva Glam Nicki L/S

My hair was also a rush 15 minute job  with a 1 1/2 inch curling wand but it didn't turn out too bad!
 please ignore that eyelash, makes my eye look wonky up close ahaha.
 Just enjoying a drink from our balcony from the 18th floor of our apartments with the city life behind me. HA you can kinda see the lipstick marks all over my glass but look at my lips! Still a heap of lipstick on them (I didn't need to reapply for the good part of the night)

Thanks so much for looking.
I'd also like to point out that I'm on instagram, and I've got a sad amount of followers so add me on missashii_x and I'll follow you back!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark blue on your lid! & that Australis foundation gives you such a perfect colour/complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, I just remembered I would have used my Australis powder over the top as well which would help too, since it gives more coverage than my translucent powder.

      Delete
  3. ohh those lashes are glam! I love the lippie on you, great choice with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! your glittering smokey eyes and pink lips cut a perfect picture for a BIG night out!!

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everybody! totally in <3 with the lip colour hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3