Sunday, October 3, 2010

First attempt at water marbling my nails!!

Soo I tried this for the first time last week, I apologize for the mess! For some the nail polish on top of the  water was a bit too thick & i couldn't make a proper pattern but for some others it worked perfectly! I like how they don't all look the same :)
I went by this video & used the same sort of colours because I just love pink!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUIlaO6XYc
And now for the pics (again I apologize for the different sized nails!)


1st Pic- Left Hand. Sorry for the chip in the thumb nail, it shows the sad fate of where my nail feels like breaking :P
2nd Pic- Right Hand
3rd Pic- left hand again
Last Pic- Natural Light. Bad attempt to hide the chipping lol





                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3