Monday, December 24, 2012

Festive Holiday Makeup


I wore this out to my partners work Christmas dinner, & wanted something a bit festive but not using the typical Christmas-y colours. I also knew I didn't want to wear red lips because I wore them out to dinner a few nights before & it faded & just looked awful, and I'd rather not worry about it!
My skin looks photoshopped, but please believe me that it's not!







Yes that is a feather extension poking out, I actually have 5 in my hair but because it's so thick they are always hiding.

There's a spot on my cheek where my bronzer skips over it, which is so annoying!!

 Products
Face: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation in Nude
Nude by Nature Eye Definer
MAC Lightscapade
MAC Warm Soul

Eyes: Sugarpill Goldiluxe - Lid
MUG Galaxy- right on outside of gold.
MAC Contrast- outer lid. I had to use Nyx's Slide on pencil eyeliner in Sunrise Blue right in the outer V for that hint of bright blue to stand out.
MUG Burlesque- crease
MUG Sensuous- inner crease
MUG Shimma Shimma- highlight
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
BYS Lashes- once again they are really cheap quality so you can still see the lash band even with covering it with eyeliner :(

Lips: I had worn off Ulta3 Harem Pink but I added Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle over the top for a creamy pink.

I hope everyone has a merry & safe Christmas! xx


18 comments:

  1. perfect makeup! u look so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far one of my favourite looks you have done - you look absolutely beautiful! :D
    Merry Christmas, lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really in love with your hair color! I wish I could pull off red hair - I've always admired auburn hair since I was a little girl :D Goldiluxe looks amazing! I really need to check that out! Have a fab christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huni! I've changed my hair sort of since then, its still red but probably more cherry red! & Yes you def. need to check out goldiluxe, it is amazing x

      Delete
  4. Wow, the eyes are too pretty! I love how you applied and blended all those eyeshadows, the contrast of the blue and the gold is really festive and striking! If only my skin were flawless enough that I'd have to defend myself from potential Photoshopping claims ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot, I really wanted to focus on the blending so I'm glad you said that! Ohh yes, my camera likes to blurr out my hairline which makes it look photoshopped, I like people to know that I don't touch my photos! x

      Delete
  5. wow gorgeous but the first thing I noticed was your hair :) Merry Xmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks babe, Merry Christmas to you too! xx

      Delete
  6. Amazing look, I recently did a look with my black on the corner cutting across the crease with my gold, to be posted up soon! You've got features to die for dear! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look really sexy! I love the finish on your skin! And Contrast is one of my fave eyeshadows =) Merry Christmas gorgeous!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ashii, you look amazing. Your makeup always looks so flawless girl, I am jealous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ashii, we've tried emailing you but haven't heard from you. You were the winner of our 300 followers giveaway if you could please get in contact with us with your shipping details so we can send out your prize.

    crosswiredreamers@hotmail.com

    xo Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really nice look, I love gold shadows at the moment.

    You have a great blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3