Saturday, June 23, 2012

Deep Sea Mermaid

Hey guys! This is just a look from last week where I used darker blues & greens. I have wanted to do this combo for a little while with my makeup geek eye shadows and it came out a little "deep sea mermaid"-y to me, haha. And it's nice & smoky for those rainy days.




~Products~
Face: I am still using up older face products! This while take me a while but I'm not going to buy any more foundation until its gone (unless I find something cheap then I will buy it but not open it lol)

Eyes: Makeup Geek E/S: Sea mist (Middle of lid)
Envy: Inner & outer eyelid
Corrupt: Crease
Shimma Shimma: Highlight
Smashbox duo cream eyeliner

Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle.
& how I had my nails last week. I basically copied this colour combo from someones look on beautylish because I have wanted to use this blue on my fingernails for a while. All it involves is painting your base colour, and then dabbing a scrunched up piece of clingwrap that has another colour on (different finishes of nail polish that contrast are gorgeous for this look) so it covers a little bit of the nail.
I actually like this look more than crackle as it shows a lot of the base colour as well. Yay :)

Thank you for looking xxx


5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3