Please note: I had my eyebrows tinted the day before although one of them looks filled in :S I also pretty much always do my eye makeup first but because I was doing a neutral eye today I decided to do foundation first so you can see the effect properly.
|(not my pic.. forgot to take my own.)|
1. Start with your primer. I use Face of Australia Face Base. It makes everything go on so smoothly!
|Eek naked! Yuck! So much more redness than usual.|
2.As I have pigmentation rather than dark circles under my eyes, I use mainly a lilac concealer with a touch of yellow mixed in. I apply & blend with my ring finger. Also blend onto the eyelids (as mentioned I normally do my eyes first so I don't need to do this.)
3. I don't normally go this extreme, but since I had so much redness this day I applied the green concealer from the same palette to any discoloration.
4. Blend out with the Sigma f82. Don't I look lovely & pale! You may not want to do this if you only plan on wearing concealer on top haha.
|The concealer is so light on first glance it blends into everything else, sort of. Don't forget around your nose!|
8. Once that's been patted into the skin, dot your foundation onto each area of your face to ensure you don't use too much. You can always add more if needed.
|Haha I've just gone back to using what I used in last years routine! :P However that is only until these finally run out. I mix 2 different colours to match my skin tone.|
|Yay I have colour again!|
13. Especially if I use cream blushes/ highlighters/bronzers, I will do my powder at the very last step to avoid applying cream over powder. I also save it because I may need to use concealer around the brows or lips again. So here I have applied my other face stuff (I may be doing a tut when I get my newly ordered brushes, yay!) I also apply lip balm to prepare my lips.
14. Lets pretend my eyes are done. It's time to apply powder, I still like the Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent to lightly set everything. I lightly dust with the E.L.F complexion brush all over but use the fan brush for lighter application under the eyes & around the nose & lips.
& Here I am with my eyes & lips done (more on this to come in another post)
Thanks so much for looking, even if you are happy with your routine I hope you can take some tips & tricks off of mine :) Everybody has different skin so this may not work for you & visa versa but I am happy with this for the minute. :D