I remove my eye & face makeup with Garnier Clean Detox Express Cleansing Wipes
- Then wet face with warm water. I like to rinse a flannel under hot water (not too hot!) & push it to my skin, so it opens up the pores.
- I have only just added this back in but now I massage the Dove Beauty Cream Bar in & wash it off.
- Onto my amazing face wash- Neutrogena Oil- Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash *phew* long name haha, I massage this one in after the beauty bar for a good 2-3 mins.
- I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a toner & moisturiser.. After I have dried my face I use a cotton bud to remove the rest of my eye makeup (stubborn eyeliner, mascara) & then with a cotton pad I apply a little bit of EVOO all over my face, including on my eye lids as an eye moisturiser. I can see what makeup (if any) is leftover when I do this & it makes my dry skin feel sooo good, but not if I apply too much!
- Then I just apply a little bit of Tea Tree Oil to any pimples.
Garnier Clean Detox Express Cleansing Wipes
Sorry Its small but here's what it says: Smoothes & refreshes the skin, removes makeu-up & impurities. Anti-oxidant greent mint + vitamin E
Dove Beauty Cream Bar
I actually use a mini travel size one (so cute! hehe) But this soap is very moisturising- never use actual soap on your face! Only this one!
Neutrogena Oil- Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash
This contains 2% salicylic acid which you know is good for nasty pimples but because this is a cream wash it is not drying at all! So it is perfect for
dry skin as well. On a side note- I love how squishy the bottle is! Hehe.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is very good for any pimples, because it is anti-bacterial & doesn't irritate the skin. It can be drying if you apply too much, though! I also like to use it on bites & itches :)
Anyhoo thats just what I found has been working for me, & everyone's skin is different so you will need to find a cleanser that suits your needs. Hope this was helpful to someone!