Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pretty Purple & Pink | FOTD

Hi dolls! The other week I was wanting to play with some of my purple eyeshadows. I had a vision of pairing it with a pop of pink in the center of the lid & peaking out from the edges of the purple. This is what I came up with & I hope you enjoy it.



 Products
Eyes: Firstly after priming with the Smashbox Photo Finish lid primer I applied the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink to the center of the lid & Nyx Base in White to the inner & outer corners, meeting in the crease. Over the top of the pink base I used MAC's Swissh eyeshadow, and in the outer corner & going into the crease MUFE #92 & also adding it to the lower lash line. I also added MAC Parfait Armor into the inner corner blending it up into the crease. I applied the highlight which is from the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette in Dainty & then blended Totally Fetch, a hot pink above where #92 ended. I finished off with Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner & a few coats of mascara.

 Face: For my base I used NARS Sheer glow foundation in Punjab, Stila Highlighter Duo in Kitten, Benefit Hoola bronzer & Illamasqua blush in Hussy
Lips: MAC Hue

Thanks for looking! How do you like to pair pink & purple? xx

22 comments:

  1. So pretty!! :)

    http://misstaina007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really have been meaning to do looks like this with the highlight in the center of the lid! I must get around to it soon! I like purples with browns! Everything goes with brown but I love peaches so that's what I'm going to be pairing with my future looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, loved the pink pop in the middle ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking flawless as always! I love the purple eye makeup- I really wanted the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink but was afraid that it'll make my eyes look pink and swollen :P (I have Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded, such beautiful shades!). I need to try experimenting with purple eyeshadows instead of sticking to the safe nudes and browns that is the Naked Palette... haha! Your bronzer looks gorgeous too, I actually haven't tried the Benefit blushes and bronzers before, which I really should :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh seriously!! These are my two favorite colours, this way looks amazing!! I know I say that bout everything but this is really beautiful and I loooove hue on you!! Funny I don't look as nice as you with these combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye makeup is beautiful, the purple make your eyes pop. Love your flick too, could never to that symmetrically haha x

    9 out of ten | follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty look :) this looks absolutely gorgeous on you :D love the mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and I was digging thru suitcases cause I swore I had hue...till I finally remembered what happened to it :P haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Purple eyeshadows never fail x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh and beautiful, love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty and subtle ;)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blush colour is amazing!
    http://crazycatbeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this look! i might will try this today :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's such a beautiful romantic and feminine look! You're really a genius when it comes to picking colour combination. I really adore the colours you used, so perfect! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so soft and pretty! I need to get back into wearing brights! But in the meantime, I'll appreciate what amazing work you'll be putting online (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful make up... I will try it! :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. youre very pretty aishii :) most of all your eyes just have the shape of the eyes that compliments bright colored eye shdows perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOOOVe the blending of these eyeshadows together. Looks so pretty and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this turned out beautifully! Such a pretty look, i miss my hussy blush, gonna have to dig it up again!

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3